Conversations with My Mother is a keepsake journal for collecting a lifetime of your mother’s stories.
Interview your mother with engaging questions that will encourage her to provide facts about specific aspects of her life and relate rich details about her experiences.
This beautiful journal has places to record dates, write about your mother’s unique life, and attach photos and keepsakes.
You’ll learn so many things you never even knew about your mother.
Not Your Average Journal
Conversations with My Mother prompts all kinds of questions, some I would never have thought to ask.
- Did you have a favorite pet? How did you name it?
- Was there something you were better at than anyone in your class?
- When did you cast your first vote and who did you vote for and why?
- When you were a young adult, what was your favorite movie, movie stars, and music. Did you go out dancing?
- Describe what Dad looked like the first time you saw him. Where did you go on your first date?
- How did you and Dad react when you discovered you were first pregnant?
- How did you celebrate your birthday when you were a little girl? How did that influence our family traditions?
- Where is the one place in the world you most want to go?
- How is being a grandmother better than being a mother?
- Who are the people who have most influenced you? Why?
- What do you think are the keys to a good marriage?
- What is the best advice you would give for raising good, strong, independent children?
- What would you like to say to your children, grandchildren, and future generations?
What do mothers love to do most? Spending time with their children and having conversations about your mother’s life is a perfect way to do it.
She will love sharing her memories while creating new ones with you!
“One generation plants the seed; another gets the shade.” – Chinese Proverb