It’s back to school – meaning kids will once again spend the majority of their time at school. Although you’ll be apart, I have a simple and thoughtful way to connect with your child every day during the school week!
Use lunchbox love notes to put a smile on their face while they’re at school because you’ve let them know you’re thinking of them.
Lunchbox Love Notes
What are lunch box love notes?
They are small cards or slips of paper that share a positive, uplifting message.
Here are some examples but the possibilities are endless!
- I’m your #1 fan
- You are sooo AWESOME
- I love you more than ________. (fill in the blank cards)
- Have lots of fun today!
- I can’t wait to hear about your day! XOXO
- Good luck on your test today.
- An extra special treat for an extra special kid. Love you!
- Why fit in when you can stand out?