Taste. Touch. Sight. Smell. Sound.
Show your love in every sense of the word with the “5 Senses” romantic Valentine’s Day gift.
When you give your sweetheart 5 gifts that satisfy the 5 senses, you add an entirely new dimension to your Valentine’s Day gift. Time to turn up the heat!
Create Your Own 5 Senses Valentine’s Day Gift
All you need are 5 gift bags and 5 gift tags labeled with each of the 5 senses. I’ve made it easy for you with these Printable Gift Tags. Just print on 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock paper.
Place a gift inside each bag that evokes that sense. The more you can tailor the gives to your sweetheart’s desires and personality the better!
You can give all of the gifts at once or use them to plan out an unforgettable night or entire day together.
Here are some gift ideas:
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Favorite candy
- Favorite wine, beer or alcohol
- Tickets to a wine tasting or brewery tour
- Homemade pastries or desserts Ex. cinnamon rolls or brownies
- Premium Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
- Restaurant gift card
- Manicure or pedicure
- Massage oil
- Soft article of clothing Ex. silk or satin pajamas
- High thread count bed sheets
- Electronic gadget with a touchscreen
- Sexy lap dance
- Sexy underwear or lingerie
- Framed photo or digital picture frame
- Boudoir photos
- Tickets to see a sporting event, art museum, theatrical play, movie, zoo, etc.
- Hot air balloon trip
- Strip tease
- Perfume or cologne
- Scented candles
- Essential Oils Diffuser
- Bath and body products such as body wash, body spray, body lotion, body oils and bath salts
- Tickets to a concert
- Read them a love letter
- Read them a love poem
- Earbuds or noise-canceling headphones
- Streaming-music subscription Ex. Amazon Music Unlimited
- Audio books subscription Ex. Audible
For a thoughtful twist, include a note that says, “I love you with all of my senses.” Or whisper it in their ear…
TIP: Have your Valentine blindfolded when you give him/her the gifts of Taste, Touch, Smell and Sound to heighten his/her other senses!