Looking to surprise your Valentine several days in a row? Try the Love is the Best Medicine seven-day pill box. This small gift allows you to express your love in a big way for an entire week!
Items you will need:
- Sunday to Saturday pill box
- Variety of small candy
- Love messages
To assemble, fill each section of the pill box with small candy and a folded love message. Hand write or print your seven love messages on long slips of paper so they can easily be folded to fit into the container.
Leave the pill box out in the open for them to find, or surprise them by slipping it into their purse, work bag, suitcase, etc.
To get you started, I’ve listed several ideas for love messages, or you can create your own.
Ideas for Love Messages:
- Dear Valentine, I love you!
- My perfect day is when I’m with you!
- You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again. 🙂
- I’m utterly, truly, honestly and forever and ever in love with you!
- You taught me how to feel the butterflies over and over again!
- I love how you make me laugh and my heart melt!
- There is only 1 thing
I love you!
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I”ll keep choosing you.
- You are my favorite daydream.
- My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.
Write Your Own Message:
Thank you for _____________.”
I can’t live without your _____________.”
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
You’re the jam to my toast.
You’re the bubbles to my bath.
You’re the dungeons to my dragons.
You’re the rum to my Coke.
You’re the rock to my roll.