I like DIY crafts only if the’re easy peasy. So if you’re like me, you’ll love this easy and creative way to give cash as a gift – the money tree topiary!
It’s beautiful, decorative and memorable. Also, unlike a lot of other money gifts, the money tree topiary doesn’t require you to fold or roll any bills. If you can pinch and pin, you can create this DIY money gift in no time!
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:
- dowel rod (I cut the one I bought down to 14 inches)
- small pot
- foam ball (I used a 5 inch ball)
- foam that fits snugly inside pot (I used floral foam)
- greening pins also called floral pins (They are U-shaped)
- burlap ribbon for the base (You can also use moss, decorative stones or decorative rocks)
- colored ribbon for the dowel rod