httpvh://youtu.be/WG4_QKYPCCc”Cold Hard Cash” is a one-of-a-kind money gift idea that will certainly be fun and amusing!
You will need:
- A plastic container with a lid
- Ziplock bag
- Money in the form of bills or coins or both
- Give as much money as you want in a Ziploc bag, and zip the bag closed.
- Insert the Ziploc bag into the container, and fill it with water. (I just happened to have a container with a screw-on lid but any lid that will seal into place will do.)
- Place container in the freezer for several hours.
Tip: Even though it will take hours to completely melt, it will begin to condense on the outside of the container when you take it out of the freezer. You will need to plan on giving the gift within 30 minutes of removing it from the freezer. Place a small towel around it to keep the wrapping paper or gift bag from becoming wet. You could even wrap it in foil with a ribbon.
Write in the card, “This is your Cold Hard Cash and when it thaws, don’t let it burn a hole in your pocket!”
Giving cold hard cash for birthdays, graduations, Christmas or any occasion will give the recipient a warm and fuzzy feeling. Kids will especially love this unique money gift!
Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale. – Zig Ziglar