When digital photo frames came out, I loved the concept and thought, “Why didn’t I think to invent that?” (I thought the same thing about Snuggies and Pillow Pets, and I bet you did too! We totally could have been millionaires by now!)
I don’t think I need to go into how mothers love having photos of their children and other family members on display.
From my experience, it’s pretty much a universal thing!
Giving a preloaded Digital Photo Frames as a Mother’s Day gift is a great gift but not unique on its own. So let me tell you how to make it unique!
In between some of the photos, surprise her by inserting images of messages that say sweet things like:
Happy Mother’s Day to the best MOM in the world!
- Words are never enough to thank you for all that you do.
- I am the mother I am because of the example you set for me.
- Mothers hold their child’s hand for a moment and their heart for a lifetime.
- I believe in love at first sight because I’ve been loving you since I opened my eyes.
- It takes someone really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.
You can also include a message from the heart – like something you might write in a Mother’s Day card. You can also use poems instead of messages.
She’ll be touched when she sees the photos, but her heart will melt when she reads the sweet things you have to say about her.
The best part is she’ll see those sweet messages every time she walks by her Digital Photo Frames and she’ll feel loved and appreciated all year long – not just on Mother’s Day!
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. – Rudyard Kipling