Selecting an appropriate gift for a Dirty Santa gift exchange can be tricky since you want something that will be popular with the majority of the people playing. There’s always a sense of pride when it’s your gift everyone keeps “stealing.”
You don’t want to be that person who brings a super lame gift like one-size-fits-all Dust Mop Slippers that supposedly clean your floors as you walk around your house. Trust me. It has happened.
Let me set the stage for this thoughtful gift idea. Everyone needs to eat food so most people cook whether they like to or not, which is why this gift idea works for pretty much everyone!
Herbs, spices, rubs, sauces and extracts come in so many flavors and varieties that you can find Gift Sets for all taste buds! I’ve come up with a list to get you started on selecting the right edible gift set to bring to your next Christmas party or family gift exchange.
- Zatarain’s Spices Gift Box
- Smoky Seasoning Gift Set
- Holiday Spice Set
- Indian Spice Box
- Organic Herbs and Spices Gift Set – Blends for Vegetarians
- Seafood Lovers Gift Set
- John Wayne Spice Rub Gift Set
- Packin’ Heat Hot Rub Gift Set (Cajun BBQ, Smoky Spicy Sweet Hot, Sweet Heat, and Mandarin Habanero)
- Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection
- Johnny Trigg BBQ Pitmasters Champion Sauces and Rubs Gift Set
- Zombie Cajun Hot Sauce Gift Set
- Budweiser Genuine Sauces Gift Set
- Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauce Combo Pack
- Ghirardelli Gourmet Sauces Gift Box
You could even start a tradition, where you bring a different set of spices or sauces each year and it would never get old!
Variety is the spice of life.