Rubber band balls make a fun bouncy toy for kids and a great stress reliever toy for adults. But what if the best part is hidden inside?!
Will they undo all off the rubber bands right away or wait until they’ve had a chance to play with it?
They only way to find out is to give the Rubber Ball Band Money Gift to someone you know!
HOW TO MAKE A RUBBER BAND BALL MONEY GIFT
Items you will need:
- colorful rubber bands
- golf ball or aluminum foil
- Start with a core. You can use a golf ball or create a ball that’s a similar size using aluminum foil.
- Wrap your cash around the core as tightly as possible, and then tightly wrap two rubber bands around the cash to hold it in place.
TIP: Use your smallest rubber bands first.
- Continue wrapping more rubber bands in alternate directions so that you form a round ball. Make sure to space the rubber bands evenly so that no one side of the ball is larger than any other.
- Add more rubber bands until you can’t see the cash and you’re happy with the size. That’s it you’re done!
In addition to the cash, you can also include a note inside the rubber band ball for them to find. Or give the gift with a message that says, “What counts is what’s on the inside!”
“I view my career like a rubber-band ball in that every role is a new experience building toward something bigger.” – Jamie Chung