Every year for Christmas, my friend, Carol, gives me a Suzy Toronto’s inspirational wall calendar 12’x 12′. It has become my favorite annual gift!
Suzy Toronto’s clever-creative-genius words of inspiration for women opens your thoughts to courage, strength, faith, conviction, pride, imagination, ideas, potential, vision, determination, focus… and I could go on and on.
One of my favorite quotes from the 2018 calendar is “Put on some lipstick before almost anything else – as if this would magically give me the strength and will power to tackle any obstacle in my path!”
Oh…this is sooo me!
Each month you read Suzy’s fun, delightful, healthy dose of inspiring words in story form to give the feeling of an “I can attitude” and a smile in your heart!
To share the joy, I take photos of the crazy-funky-wacky art each month, add her monthly motto and post on Facebook. I know it’s well received because of the many likes, comments and shares.
Gems of Wisdom for the Whole Year
- January – Crazy Brave & Wicked Strong – Sometimes it’s your only choice!
- February – This is Your Year to be Unstoppable – It’s a really good year to have a really good year.
- March – You can’t be both Pitiful & Powerful…the Choice is Always Yours – Courage isn’t having the strength to go on…it’s going on when you don’t have any strength left.
- April – Eat Sunshine for Breakfast and You’ll Beam Radiantly All Day – Light up the day with your mojo!
- May – Define Your Bucket List Now…So you can Live a Life Worth Loving – Grab your list and join me…let’s make a difference and have a blast doing it.
- June – Put on Some Lipstick and Go Rock the World! – Empower the energy within you.
- July – Follow Your Heart & Sail Over the Edge – It takes courage to grow into the women we are meant to be.
- August – Some Days You just Have to Act “As if” – Fake it till you make it.
- September – Wacky is My Superpower…Make it Yours Too! – Salute your fellow Wonderful Wacky Women. Together, we all set a course that will really rock the world!
- October – Dare to Be Remarkable – Make your life a story worth telling.
- November – It Costs Nothing to Dream…and Everything Not to – Use the magic of your mind to make your dreams come true.
- December – If there’s anything half as much fun as living, I want to know what it is! – Change your attitude, and nothing will ever be the same again.
All of the above is just a little taste of Suzy Toronto’s calendars and other gifts. If you want to spread cheer all year, I highly recommend giving a calendar to the women in your life.
Ever notice words can energize? Make sure your words are positive and powerful.