‘Tis the season to be jolly… unless you get crap for Christmas.
It’s a creative and hilarious money gift called “In Case You Get Crap for Christmas.”
It makes people laugh, and it involves hiding cash inside a roll of toilet paper!
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:
- new roll of toilet paper
- cellophane wrapping paper
- “In Case You Get Crap for Christmas” printable
HOW TO CREATE “IN CASE YOU GET CRAP FOR CHRISTMAS” MONEY GIFT
- Roll up cash inside the middle of a toilet paper roll
- Tape the printable on the toilet paper
- Cut a large square of cellophane wrapping paper
- Place the toilet paper in the middle and fold up each end of the cellophane
- Gather the cellophane right above the top of the toilet paper, and tie together with a ribbon
- If necessary, trim any excess cellophane from the top
The “In Case You Get Crap for Christmas” Money Gift is perfect to use for Dirty Santa and White Elephant gift exchanges.
You could also change this gift idea to be called “In Case You Get Crap for Your Birthday” to turn it into a birthday gift. Remove the cash, and you have yourself a gag gift!
Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is cash.